Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Due Date!

Well, we've made it to our due-date...and no baby yet! The end IS in sight though; we are scheduled to be induced on Thursday! There's nothing left to do to prepare...the hospital bag has been packed for a month, the car seat has been installed, all of Norah's clothes are washed and put away, plenty of diapers and wipes...we've just been waiting on her arrival! And physically speaking, I am MORE than ready! My belly is so big and heavy, my back is so sore, the heartburn is unbelievable, and my belly rash (although looking better on my belly) has spread to my arms and legs! I'm so over it! Let's get this show on the road! Daniel's project manager has offered to watch Wrigley for a few days, which is so great! Daniel doesn't want to leave the hospital once we've gotten there to come back and let the dog out (so sweet, doesn't want to leave me alone!). They have a yellow lab named Arthur, and the two have gone swimming together before and gotten along really well. Arthur should wear Wriggles out a bit, which is a good thing! We'll take him there Wednesday night...not sure yet when we'll be picking him up! Our next post should include lots of pictures! Stay tuned!!!

...and I haven't forgotten...HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!! (Grandpa Jimmy!!!) We love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment