Thursday, July 11, 2013

23 weeks!


Our little girl is growing up so fast. 23 weeks have already passed. Seems like just yesterday she was sleeping in her bouncy by the couch because I was still to sore to climb into bed!! She has a new trick almost every single day. She now picks up her pacie and puts it back in her mouth, even in the middle of the night! And I swear she can wave! We always say "wave to Wrigley" and show her how to wave, and 'wave' is one of our words we are learning, so maybe she's actually doing it on purpose! She even tries to feed herself, and does an OK job of it, too! Such a big girl already.

This week we transitioned to "real" food. I made a little bit of peas and butternut squash.
She was so excited that it was dinner time!
First bite...what do we think??
Uh oh...this isn't rice cereal!!!
Oh well...I'm ready for more!
And some more...
But now I insist on feeding myself!!!
She's so awesome.

That was pretty much the highlight of the week for us! Other than the mountain out back being on fire!
We have ash raining down from the sky!

Uncle Mike will be here Saturday! Hopefully lots of good pics to follow. We had some amazing little videos to share, but this website is being an ENORMOUS pain and not allowing me to post any!!! So I'll be shopping around for a new blog site...I'll let you know if it changes!!



No comments:

Post a Comment