Thursday, July 4, 2013

5 months old!

Can you believe I'm 5 months old already? Mommy and Daddy keep telling me to slow down...it's going so fast! I've decided that rolling over is SO last month...I've moved on to standing! I pretty much insist on being stood up at all times so I can practice my jumping and dancing...but I still don't dig being in my jumperoos. Go figure! Mom always says I'm killing her arms! And if mom and dad thought I liked making high-pitched screeches before, they're in for it now! I love exercising my vocal cords in the most ear-piercing ways possible! I'm certain that everything I come across must pass my taste-test. Everything from my fingers, toes, toys, mom's hair, dad's beard, must go in my mouth! I think Wrigley is my very first best friend (besides mommy and daddy of course!). He makes me smile all the time, although I don't know why! He's always just lying around...but he comes around to sniff me every once in a while. I try to pet him when he comes close, but I'm usually not quick enough! I could watch him for hours! Mom says I'm getting so good at eating! We still just dine on rice cereal, but I love it! I've got control of my tongue now, and I can swallow more of it that I spit out! I've heard that I can start trying some veggies soon! I also try to "help" mom and dad feed me bottles, and try to suck my thumb at the same time! Mom says I cant do both at once, but I'll keep trying...and trying and trying...Here's some 5-month pics of me!
 
 

Norah had some surprise visitors this week! Her Great-Aunt Nancy and Great-Uncle Bob stopped by to meet her on their way home from California. It's always nice to see family!!! And speaking of family, our next visitor is Norah's uncle Mike! He'll be here July 13 for a few days. Then Norah will have met all of her uncles! 


Here is Wrigley trying to give Norah his disgusting chewed-up toy to play with...so sweet. Once he dropped it over the gate he realized he made a bad decision and wanted it back!!

And Happy 4th of July! It was way to hot to do anything about it here! Bummer!


No comments:

Post a Comment