Wednesday, March 6, 2013

On our own again!

Well...another set of grandparents had to leave today :(  We had such a fantastic time! Grandma and Grandpa took night shift every night...they insisted, although I did try to fight it at first! What a glorious few nights of sleep for us though! We will gladly accept any further volunteers!



Norah had a really good week as well! We stopped the Zantac and started probiotocs about a week or so ago, and we've definitely noticed a change! I think grandma and grandpa must have thought we were lying about how she was acting, because she was a happy baby all week! She still has noticeable discomfort from time to time with a gas bubble, but at least its not all the time! We are getting a whole lot of smiles from our girl now! 
Norah has her one-month check-up on Friday...hope all goes well! I had my post-partum check up this morning, and all is well with me! Completely healed from my "exciting" delivery, and I've been ok'd to resume my previous lifestyle! I'm actually dying to get into a gym, but the gym daycare doesn't take kiddos younger than 6 months. I could go when Daniel gets home from work but by then I'm waaay to exhausted, and to just get a membership for the weekends hardly justifies the monthly dues (in my opinion...)! Guess I'm on my own at home! We will stick to our walks for now! (I've only recently realized just how much weight I gained during the pregnancy...my bad!) It is so gorgeous outside anyway...sunny and 70's! Sorry about your luck midwesterners! More updates after Norah's appointment!


1 comment:

  1. Grandpa & Grandma SMarch 8, 2013 at 8:07 AM

    Got back to Springfield Wednesday. Miss the Vegas weather but miss you guys more. What an angel Norah was for our first meeting. It was almost as if she was coached.
    Had a great time - love you guys and can't wait to see you all again soon.
    Grandpa & Grandma S

    ReplyDelete