Friday, April 26, 2013

12 weeks old!

One more week home with my little gal, then its back to working weekend nights next weekend! I'm not exactly looking forward to it, even if it does get me out of the house and talking to adults! Norah is doing just fine! She's getting more focused by the day. Now, she will watch what our mouths are doing and she tries to imitate it! We captured a little bit of it on video!! 

 Well, last weekend we did make it up to Mt. Charleston. It wasn't as neat of an experience as I was expecting, but oh well! We got Norah all bundled up since the temp was in the 50's (yeah, thats cold for us! Especially if there's wind!)

Norah slept the ENTIRE way...

The trails were far too rugged to tackle with a stroller, so we ended up just driving around to look at the sites, and had lunch at a lodge. It was pretty good, and they were preparing for a wedding there. Nice cool and sunny day to get married on a mountain!
Doesn't exactly seem like Vegas, does it!?

Norah is SUCH a ham in the mornings! Always full of smiles, noises and the funniest faces! I know I'm laughing...but we're still waiting on a laugh from her!!!

That's my girl! I look at the dog like that a lot too!!
 And here's the face I get after imitating the dog...

Well that about wraps up this week! We don't have any plans for our last weekend together, and I kinda like it! We are waiting on Deacon Steve to call so we can set up a baptism appointment! I'll spread the word as soon as we hear. Such a process! Here's one last picture...sporting her shades again! They are still pretty big, but once we got them to stay in place she wore them almost the whole walk! Doesn't mind them one bit!


No comments:

Post a Comment