Friday, May 24, 2013

16 weeks old!

16 weeks old!!! Our gorgeous blue-eyed princess is one active girl! Now, the moment you lay her down she flips over to her tummy, then back again! Cant leave her alone for one second! I cant believe how much she has grown!
Uncle Henry arrived last night...pictures will have to be on next weeks post! Norah has a bunch of smiles for him already!! This past week has been pretty standard...and for some reason her morning naps have been exceptionally long...which is ok by me because then I get a nap too! Here's what's been happening in Norah's world:
^^she was totally captivated by her tutu all day! Kept lifting it up and staring at it:)^^
^^doesn't look sure about the face I'm surely making to her...blonde hair!^^
^^this would have never happened just a few weeks ago! Doesn't act like its the end of the world to be on her tummy anymore! And of course...hands in mouth at all times...^^
^^HANDS^^
Sweetest girl in the whole wide world! I'm heading back to work tonight...so it'll just be two men and a baby! All I know for sure is that grilling out is on the agenda while I'm not here...I'll find out later how they passed the time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment